2010年9月7日星期二

Utah State fan well enough to dislike BYU

Utah State fans might not be in the best of moodsafter BYU chose not to join them as rivals in the WAC, but let's keep some perspective here.
Their fearless leader, superfan "Wild" Bill Sproat, is out of the hospital now football jerseys
after suffering through a serious episodewith an enlarged heart. Apparently, he's ready to give up his big body for the sake of a few missed free throws once again, blogging that he'll attend games even if he has to come in a wheelchair.
In the entry, Sproat wrote that even through the worst of San Diego Chargers jersey
his hospital stay, it was so important to express his Aggie pride that he couldn't hide his distaste for BYU.
My heart stopped and I had no pulse for seven minutes. After a few minutes of CPR, right before they were about to hit me with the defibrillator, I woke up and the first thing out of my mouth was, "there better not be any BYU fans in here, if so I think I'd rather die!" That gave the doctors and nurses a little shock. I really don't hate BYU, I just don't think they should be allowed to breathe the same air as the rest of us
As for Sproat's thoughts on expansion that Pittsburgh Steelers jersey
has seemingly left the WAC reeling? Let's just say the conference has found its new cheerleader.
I am not worried, the WAC has something MWC will never have … ME!

Steelers jersey

没有评论:

发表评论