2010年7月26日星期一

Free choice for the NFL Conference Championships

It is time to give you some free NFL picks against the spread of the conference championships. These decisions free from the AFC and NFC are what I think are some of the best Paris. These choices are from the current point spreads down to the free afternoon of Friday.
Well Well Well, we're here. It's a little bitter. This is my favorite Sunday of the year: the championship of the conference. A double pack of nfl throwback jerseys
games to determine who goes to the Super Bowl. Of course, I like the Super Bowl is my favorite holiday, but it's really the last Sunday it was about football without distraction parties and trade exaggerated.
In the case of good games, so lets get taken right to self defense against the spread point.

Saints-Vikings on 53This game is hard to determine. The Vikings looked forward last week, but Dallas and Minnesota are good teams who have to fight on the street. Maybe the Vikes return to Earth this week. Id say, have seen a lot of people, an impressive-looking Viking team plays a team from Dallas that the public has always loved to play. So between that and the factor Favre, I see a lot of people think that Minnesota is a flight in April. And it could be. I still love the Saints in this game, but I'm worried, cuz I really want Favre to lose and I think it would be great if New Orleans my rooting interest. B UT should not bet what you do, you are set, they want to think what will happen. I really want to win the saints, I think .... but surely you can play this game is won by the Vikings and / or the Saints won by only 3 points. Perhaps the strongest in this game would be able to bet. While 53 is a lot of points, a 30-27 or 31-24 Thurs relatively normal a. Remove the change. Saints 28, Vikings 27th

没有评论:

发表评论